Been using this for past two weeks. Started with a dry mouth upon waking.

Then sore burnt like feelings inner cheeks. Red sore like bumps inner lips and roof of mouth. Burning cracked numb tongue, tingling lips and tingling teeth. Sore jaw and tingling cheeks.

Then woke today with swollen upper lip and swollen glands. It has to be this toothpaste.

Anxious all day because of it. Should be recalled

Product or Service Mentioned: Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I tried using Sensodyne Extra Fresh Repair and Protect for the first time on Sunday May 27th, 2018 immediately after brushing my teeth I felt this burning sensation on my tongue. I did not think anything of it I thought the burning sensation would go away.

It is now day 5 (May 31st, 2018) and my lips and tongue are still burning. I called my dentist who told me to stop using this product and to take Benadryl. The burning on my lips and tongue have not subsided. This is crazy.

I called the company and representative asked me some questions and told me they will be mailing a form to fill out. She also asked if I would consent for their dentist to call my dentist.

I don't know what that is all about. If this matter

Ek gebruik Sensodyme al seker vir 3jaar en sukkel self so met my gesondheid dat ek begin *** dit is die oorsaak van baiehet vanoggend wakker geword met verskriklike seer mond binne....blasies in binnekant van onderlip en my tong is geweldig seer en my mond is ontsteek!!!Waarom word daar niks gedoen omtrent hierdie klagtes van mense nie en waarom word die produk nogsteeds verkoop?????