Greenleaf, Wisconsin

I used

proenamel for a couple years. I did not know until 2 years of sore mouth, loss of feeling and control, coated tongue, swollen tongue, and much more was caused by using it.

I saw special mouth doctors, my family doctor, dentist and they said they didnt see anything wrong. I had the little ball like skin that is behind my front teeth removed behause by tongue was causing irritation and infection. Still everyone said they saw no problem with my mouth. I had to but wax behind my front teeth or wrap with Floss to keep my tongue from curling.

I am so glad that I decided to google side effects of pro enamel toothpaste. I almost cried when I read of other similar complaints.

I spend hundreds of dollars, and so did my insurance company. I intend to make proenamel pay me back!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of damaged my mouth tongue and jaw. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "soreness, pain and damage to my mouth and jaw" of sensodyne pronamel toothpaste and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Sensodyne needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sensodyne pronamel toothpaste in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sensodyne.

Comments