Sensodyne - Bad reaction
I decided to try something new over a month ago and bought the Sensodyne Repair & Protect.After about a week of use the inside of my mouth got really sore and I developed what I believe were ulcers on my tongue.
The worst thing was getting dry cracked skin on the corners of my mouth. I didn't notice the connection between the toothpaste and my symptoms until a week after that, so I used the product for about 2 weeks total. Anyway, it's been a month since I stopped using the toothpaste and I STILL look like I've got two portwine birthmarks on the side of my mouth the size of dimes almost. In the past month I could barely open my mouth because of the dryness and cracking.
This whole experience has been horrible.I don't think I'll be using Sensodyne toothepaste ever again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Burning sore mouth
- Cracked lips
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Sensodyne Repair And Protect Toothpaste
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I don't think it's right at all that Miranda is still admin while she hates me and hiring mods who hate me as well and not doing anything to help..."
- "We purchased this "crappy, unsupported" Activision product and I have spent days trying to get the battle mode on this thing to work so that my child and I could..."
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."