Sensodyne - Bad reaction
I decided to try something new over a month ago and bought the Sensodyne Repair & Protect.After about a week of use the inside of my mouth got really sore and I developed what I believe were ulcers on my tongue.
The worst thing was getting dry cracked skin on the corners of my mouth. I didn't notice the connection between the toothpaste and my symptoms until a week after that, so I used the product for about 2 weeks total. Anyway, it's been a month since I stopped using the toothpaste and I STILL look like I've got two portwine birthmarks on the side of my mouth the size of dimes almost. In the past month I could barely open my mouth because of the dryness and cracking.
This whole experience has been horrible.I don't think I'll be using Sensodyne toothepaste ever again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Burning sore mouth
- Cracked lips
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Sensodyne Repair And Protect Toothpaste
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I too switch to Sensodyne a week ago. I've got a rash around my lips abrasions on my tongue plus a white coating which feels likw a burn. ..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges..."
- "Got a dumpster delivered. Had bags of sand in it at delivery. When pick up happened driver damages lawn. I send pictures and they respond it's your risk. Then 2..."
- "Beware do not buy these bikes, my child was riding 2nd day brand new and the entire wheel assembly broke off. He was injured and all they say is they..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."