Featured Not resolved

I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne so brought one in the US. Immediately as I used it my teeth began burning so much that I had to spit out and try to remove it. I managed to squeeze some remainder left from the AUS tube and with relief it was ok again. This morning thought I would try one last time to use the US Sensodye and it had the same impact on me. Now all day my teeth have been tingling all over....almost burning, making me feel very uncomfortable. Have Sensodyne changed their recipe?? A year ago when I was in the US and using it I had no problems...so why now? I know the design of the tube is different too. I see that the US ingredients state (Extra Fresh Complete protection): Stannous Fluoride 0.454%

AUS ingredients state: (Daily Care): Water - purified, Sorbitol solution (70%) Silicon Dioxide, Glycerol, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Saccham Sodium, Sodium Flouride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Limonene

I know that the toothpaste I had purchased in AUS used to be the exact tube I had previously brought in the US over a year ago....so why are the ingredients different??? (please refer to photo below - top tube is from Australia, lower from the US) If this pain and tingling persists I have no choice but to visit my dentist on Monday as it is very uncomforable for me!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sensodyne and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sensodyne.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Sensodyne to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sensodyne?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1183088

I have been using the US version for years and never had a bad reaction. You may be allergic to fluoride.