Sensodyne - Burning Teeth
I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne so brought one in the US. Immediately as I used it my teeth began burning so much that I had to spit out and try to remove it. I managed to squeeze some remainder left from the AUS tube and with relief it was ok again. This morning thought I would try one last time to use the US Sensodye and it had the same impact on me. Now all day my teeth have been tingling all over....almost burning, making me feel very uncomfortable. Have Sensodyne changed their recipe?? A year ago when I was in the US and using it I had no problems...so why now? I know the design of the tube is different too. I see that the US ingredients state (Extra Fresh Complete protection): Stannous Fluoride 0.454%
AUS ingredients state: (Daily Care): Water - purified, Sorbitol solution (70%) Silicon Dioxide, Glycerol, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Saccham Sodium, Sodium Flouride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Limonene
I know that the toothpaste I had purchased in AUS used to be the exact tube I had previously brought in the US over a year ago....so why are the ingredients different??? (please refer to photo below - top tube is from Australia, lower from the US) If this pain and tingling persists I have no choice but to visit my dentist on Monday as it is very uncomforable for me!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sensodyne Extra Fresh Complete Protection
- Sensodyne Complete Protection Extra Fresh Toothpaste
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "My wife purchased me a set of 4 Dominator 235/75/15 for my camping truck.. This truck gets maybe 300 miles a year and the tires started to FALL APART.. Tread..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."