Sensodyne - Burning Teeth
I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne so brought one in the US. Immediately as I used it my teeth began burning so much that I had to spit out and try to remove it. I managed to squeeze some remainder left from the AUS tube and with relief it was ok again. This morning thought I would try one last time to use the US Sensodye and it had the same impact on me. Now all day my teeth have been tingling all over....almost burning, making me feel very uncomfortable. Have Sensodyne changed their recipe?? A year ago when I was in the US and using it I had no problems...so why now? I know the design of the tube is different too. I see that the US ingredients state (Extra Fresh Complete protection): Stannous Fluoride 0.454%
AUS ingredients state: (Daily Care): Water - purified, Sorbitol solution (70%) Silicon Dioxide, Glycerol, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Saccham Sodium, Sodium Flouride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Limonene
I know that the toothpaste I had purchased in AUS used to be the exact tube I had previously brought in the US over a year ago....so why are the ingredients different??? (please refer to photo below - top tube is from Australia, lower from the US) If this pain and tingling persists I have no choice but to visit my dentist on Monday as it is very uncomforable for me!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sensodyne Extra Fresh Complete Protection
- Sensodyne Complete Protection Extra Fresh Toothpaste
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks. My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."