Sensodyne - Burning Teeth

21 of 90 Sensodyne reviews

I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne so brought one in the US. Immediately as I used it my teeth began burning so much that I had to spit out and try to remove it. I managed to squeeze some remainder left from the AUS tube and with relief it was ok again. This morning thought I would try one last time to use the US Sensodye and it had the same impact on me. Now all day my teeth have been tingling all over....almost burning, making me feel very uncomfortable. Have Sensodyne changed their recipe?? A year ago when I was in the US and using it I had no problems...so why now? I know the design of the tube is different too. I see that the US ingredients state (Extra Fresh Complete protection): Stannous Fluoride 0.454%

AUS ingredients state: (Daily Care): Water - purified, Sorbitol solution (70%) Silicon Dioxide, Glycerol, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Saccham Sodium, Sodium Flouride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Limonene

I know that the toothpaste I had purchased in AUS used to be the exact tube I had previously brought in the US over a year ago....so why are the ingredients different??? (please refer to photo below - top tube is from Australia, lower from the US) If this pain and tingling persists I have no choice but to visit my dentist on Monday as it is very uncomforable for me!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 90 Sensodyne reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.