East Coast Road, Palavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600041

I had no idea Sensodyne was causing all my mouth pain. It started about 10 days in and my inner lip was swollen and sore, like it was scratched.

Then my lips started cracking to the point I could barely eat. Went away for a week and used a travel toothpaste (Colgate) and my mouth felt better. Assumed I was healing. Started Sensyagain when I got home and now 3 days later I can’t drink and my lips are cracking.

That’s what led me to google my symptoms in relation to this toothpaste.

I’d like to know why their isn’t a warning and if a class action has been filed yet. This is ridiculous to use a toothpaste made to relieve sensitive teeth and it instead causes mouth sores and irritation!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sensodyne Cons: Sores all over my mouth, Ulceration and sore mouth, Pain in front teeth.

• Soremouth Swollenlip Mouthpain

Comments

I have been using sensodyne for years. I have been experiencing extremely dry mouth.

Dry flaking eyelids, then most recently raw swollen lips and mouth sores. After a long process of elimination and finding this website I stopped using sensodyne and I’m waiting for my lips and mouth to heal.

Sensodyne Reviews