I visited my dentist due to pain in my teeth while eating hot or cold foods and drinks, they said I had hyper sensitive teeth. They gave me a tube or Sensodyne Rapid Relief and for a whole week I used this twice a day without fail.

The first few days seemed to be fine but then I developed mouth ulcers, burning gums and pain while brushing and couldn't figure out what was causing this.

I stopped using the toothpaste and the ulcers are beginning to heal but my mouth is still very tender. This is not what I expect from a brand leader like Sensodyne and this needs to be looked at as a matter of urgency by the company.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

This is happening to me too. Extremely irritated gums.

Starting to spread all over gums. So glad I came to look this up.

I hope there is no lasting result from this . Very disappointed in this sensodyne product

This has happened to me too - very painful mouth ulcers - top & bottom gums -sore gums & lips Have stopped using this product now for a week & symptoms have started to dissipate - very disappointed with this product

This happened to me as well.Very, very painful gums, tongue, and sides of my cheeks. Made it difficult to eat and talk.

Took me a week and a half to figure it out. So much pain and still healing.