I started using Sensodyne Complete over the weekend. Almost immediately my mouth was tender and my tongue felt like I had burned it.

After the 3rd time I brushed, my entire mouth was sore and burning. My lips are chapped. My eyes were drying and stinging too. I stopped using the toothpaste last night and it already feels better.

It feels like I have a mouth full of canker sores that are healing. Nothing tastes right because my tongue feels like I burnt it. I have used ProEnamel and Regular Sensodyne before and never had any issues.

I do not recommend this toothpaste to anyone. Sensodyne needs to look into this issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sensodyne complete protection toothpaste. Sensodyne needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sensodyne complete protection toothpaste in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sensodyne.

Comments

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1172440

Oh my god ... thank you for sharing this.

I thought I was going mad and I think you have just made the connection for me in what has been causing my burning mouth/tongue/cheeks/gums problems. I will be immediately chucking my Sensodyne in the bin and will buy a herbal toothpaste with no SLS in and see if the pain subsides. Seriously!

Do they not test these products before using them on unsuspecting customers? :/ Best of luck to you :)