I started using Sensodyne Complete over the weekend. Almost immediately my mouth was tender and my tongue felt like I had burned it.

After the 3rd time I brushed, my entire mouth was sore and burning. My lips are chapped. My eyes were drying and stinging too. I stopped using the toothpaste last night and it already feels better.

It feels like I have a mouth full of canker sores that are healing. Nothing tastes right because my tongue feels like I burnt it. I have used ProEnamel and Regular Sensodyne before and never had any issues.

I do not recommend this toothpaste to anyone. Sensodyne needs to look into this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sensodyne Complete Protection Toothpaste.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1172440

Oh my god ... thank you for sharing this.

I thought I was going mad and I think you have just made the connection for me in what has been causing my burning mouth/tongue/cheeks/gums problems. I will be immediately chucking my Sensodyne in the bin and will buy a herbal toothpaste with no SLS in and see if the pain subsides. Seriously!

Do they not test these products before using them on unsuspecting customers? :/ Best of luck to you :)