I was at the store looking for sensodyne tooth paste after seeing a commercial for sensitive teeth. When I got there like every other time I go to the store there are so many different kinds to select from.

So I just went with sensodyne complete care . I used it for about a week and started noticing I have gotten the worst earache ever. I didn't think of it being the toothpaste because I would have never thought toothpaste could cause an earache. But than my husband started complaining about his throat and teeth being really sore.

I thought maybe he was catching what I had, but that was not the case. I took antibiotics and felt a little better. I than started loosing enamel from my teeth where now they are so sensitive drinking water hurts. My husband's teeth are extremely sensitive and I now have swollen gums.

I looked up sensodyne and earache and people complained about how they started getting an earache after using the toothpaste. Never again will I ever use the sensodyne brand.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sensodyne complete care toothpaste from Sensodyne. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sensodyne to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sensodyne for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments