Sensodyne Complete Protection Toothpaste Review

6 of 90 Sensodyne reviews

As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I ran out 3 wks ago and decided to grabbed a tube of Sensodyne complete protection. This tube was given to me by my dental hygienist after my last cleaning. Two weeks ago I caught a cold and have since recovered. While brushing my teeth, I went to brush my tounge and it was red and patchy. I can't taste much and it's painful an itchy. Even mouthwash started to burn.

After doing some research I found that I have a condition called "Geographic Tounge". This toothpaste was the only change in my oral care routine. Unlike my PRONAMEL, this product contains "Sodium Laurel Sulfate " this is a chemical added to create more foaming in a product.

GSK needs to put a warning label on all oral products containing this chemical.

I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone and I will be contacting my dental office and warn them.

SRC

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sensodyne Complete Protection Toothpaste
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #944911 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sensodyne? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 90 Sensodyne reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04 #1236435 Detroit, Michigan, United States

I've been wondering if it was the toothpaste causing muy tongue to be so sore. Today i brushed my teeth with my son's crest and it was like a relief

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sensodyne. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sensodyne.
Filing a new complaint about
×