Hyde Park, Massachusetts

As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I ran out 3 wks ago and decided to grabbed a tube of Sensodyne complete protection. This tube was given to me by my dental hygienist after my last cleaning. Two weeks ago I caught a cold and have since recovered. While brushing my teeth, I went to brush my tounge and it was red and patchy. I can't taste much and it's painful an itchy. Even mouthwash started to burn.

After doing some research I found that I have a condition called "Geographic Tounge". This toothpaste was the only change in my oral care routine. Unlike my PRONAMEL, this product contains "Sodium Laurel Sulfate " this is a chemical added to create more foaming in a product.

GSK needs to put a warning label on all oral products containing this chemical.

I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone and I will be contacting my dental office and warn them.

SRC

Review about: Sensodyne Complete Protection Toothpaste.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sensodyne?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1236435

I've been wondering if it was the toothpaste causing muy tongue to be so sore. Today i brushed my teeth with my son's crest and it was like a relief