As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I ran out 3 wks ago and decided to grabbed a tube of Sensodyne complete protection. This tube was given to me by my dental hygienist after my last cleaning. Two weeks ago I caught a cold and have since recovered. While brushing my teeth, I went to brush my tounge and it was red and patchy. I can't taste much and it's painful an itchy. Even mouthwash started to burn.

After doing some research I found that I have a condition called "Geographic Tounge". This toothpaste was the only change in my oral care routine. Unlike my PRONAMEL, this product contains "Sodium Laurel Sulfate " this is a chemical added to create more foaming in a product.

GSK needs to put a warning label on all oral products containing this chemical.

I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone and I will be contacting my dental office and warn them.

SRC

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sensodyne complete protection toothpaste. Sensodyne needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sensodyne complete protection toothpaste in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sensodyne.

Had an Experience with Sensodyne?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1236435

I've been wondering if it was the toothpaste causing muy tongue to be so sore. Today i brushed my teeth with my son's crest and it was like a relief