Manufacturer: Sensodyne Category: Toothpastes Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I've used this toothpaste off and on for years but this last tube i purchased has me feeling like i might be in need of medical attention.Initially, i thought that somehow the toothbrush I used became contaminated with dish soap somehow. I kept this tube at work, and...
LadyScot
LadyScot

Did you go to the ER? What was the diagnosis? Sounds like an allergic reaction to me.

"I didn't like: Feeling like I might die."Giving you a thumbs-up just for that line.

Product
Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste
I liked
  • Nada
I didn't like
  • Feeling like i might die
Reply to reviews

Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste Review

Used twice, after first use lips went bright red. Didn't connect so used once more. Blistered and burnt all over my lips and mouth. Trying to file an injury report but don't know where to start.
Comment Be first to start a discussion

Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste Review

I tried sensodyne sensitive toothpaste and the next morning when I drank a cup of hot coffee, my teeth on my left side started to hurt so much. The only relief was from drinking ice cold water. My gums started bleeding too. I feel this toothpaste is the culprit. I bought it to help relieve my sensitivity but has made my life so miserable. Don't buy this toothpaste! Not for everyone!
Comment Be first to start a discussion