Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste Review from Bakersfield, California
Ripped off!I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne.
I was curious so I looked at the ingredients to see why I pay so much more for the Pro NameI. Guess what, exactly the same ingredients and same % of the ingredients! How can they get away with that?
I also have an ongoing problem with burning, numbness and tingling in my mouth.
After finding this site I realized it could be the toothpaste, I quit using it so time will tell.But I'm really upset that a company would mislead people like this.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."
- "I have had some bad issues with Apria health care . For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment. They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit..."
- "I Visited mpcs on main st in lamont ca # 6914. Me and my husband went in on 10/14/15 to buy a new cell and to upgrade my husbands phone..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."