Ripped off!I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne.
I was curious so I looked at the ingredients to see why I pay so much more for the Pro NameI. Guess what, exactly the same ingredients and same % of the ingredients! How can they get away with that?
I also have an ongoing problem with burning, numbness and tingling in my mouth.
After finding this site I realized it could be the toothpaste, I quit using it so time will tell.But I'm really upset that a company would mislead people like this.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "Was delivered pizza after 40 minutes of order. Once pizza arrived, I opened pizza box and a roach was crawling on crust of pizza. So disgusting, I immediately called dominoes..."
- "I placed an order online for next-day delivery. I spent $68 on the "upgraded" arrangement. The flowers wer NOT delivered - ever. I tried to reach customer service via email..."
- "I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift. What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."