Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste Review from Bakersfield, California
Ripped off!I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne.
I was curious so I looked at the ingredients to see why I pay so much more for the Pro NameI. Guess what, exactly the same ingredients and same % of the ingredients! How can they get away with that?
I also have an ongoing problem with burning, numbness and tingling in my mouth.
After finding this site I realized it could be the toothpaste, I quit using it so time will tell.But I'm really upset that a company would mislead people like this.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I decided to try something new over a month ago and bought the Sensodyne Repair & Protect. After about a week of use the inside of my mouth got..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..."
- "I purchased a sectional from u last yr and had to have replaced 4 times now someone come out n have new rocking love seat replaced a ND needs it..."
- "Sadly Disappointed. My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of..."