I used the pronamel for the first time and when i began to eat I noticed mouth pain. I continued to eat (french fries) and could barely chew them because of the pressure and pain in my teeth and gums.

I dont know how I figured, but i had a feeling it was the "New and improved" toothpaste. So i brushed my teeth 2 times about 2 hours apart with crest and it felt much better after the last brush.

Now, which is the day after, i have brushed my teeth twice with crest and I barely feel any pain. I am however, nervous about eating anything bc i dont want to feel that agonizing pain.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sensodyne pronamel toothpaste from Sensodyne. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sensodyne to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sensodyne for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments