Penn Yan, New York

In November my periodontist recommended sensorineural proenamal for sensitive teeth. For December I purchased 2 tubes at Walgreens for $11.00.

Two days before Christmas I started to get a sore throat and a pain in my neck. I have had pressure issues with a tooth with a root canal and cap prior. I went to the doctor due to pain and lack of sleep on Christmas Eve. I was diagnosed with Trush and given a prescription to care for the fungal infection.

I was told that due to an antibiotic which I have taken was for the last 4 years caused the bacteria fungus?

I stopped using sensodine and I am back to normal. I'm wondering if sensodine caused the fungal or pain.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sensodyne. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sensodyne.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Sensodyne to other companies on our site.

Comments

WOW IN READING ABOUT ALL THESES COMMENTS ABOUT SENSODYNE TOOTHPASTE, I JUST GOT ALL MY ANSWERS TO SORE TEETH, INFLAMED GUMS. MY TEETH ARENT PERFECT BUT THEY DEFINITELY WERENT THAT BAD EITHER. TERRIBLE PRODUCT

to Anonymous #1285380

Same symptoms here as well, hope you find a better toothpaste.