I have been using Pronamel for years without issues but after couple of weeks use of the Repair and Protect caused soreness and irritation of the mouth and gum, dry mouth and loss of taste on the tip of the tongue. I should have been alarmed when I felt a burning sensation when I started using this product but attributed to the medication I was on at the time.

But after two weeks of being off the medication, I have continued to experience the effects described earlier. I suspected it might be the toothpaste so I started to do some research on the Internet. I am happy to have found that the cause was from the toothpaste and not some medical issue.

There should be a warning label on this product so if anyone else experiences these symptoms they'll know to stop using the product. I am stuck with 8 tubes of this stuff .....

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sensodyne. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sensodyne.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Sensodyne to other companies on our site.

Comments

It causes my tongue to be extremely sore, making even drinking water hurt