I've used only coconut oil mixed with baking soda for 4 years and my gums have become very healthy as a result. Periodontist couldn't believe it.

Last week I was away for a few days in Ontario and forgot to bring my tooth mixture. Went to Shopper's Drug Mart and paid 12.00 for a tube of Sensodyne Repair. What a shock, literally, when it touched my teeth. It was so painful!

I couldn't believe that a paste designed for sensitive teeth would hurt so much! What a waste of money!

Don't they test it on sensitive teeth before putting it on the market? Nothing has ever hurt my teeth that much.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Sensodyne needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sensodyne.

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1211592

I am glad to see that you all are writing about your experiences with this toothpaste. Tho I have not written before, the newer sensodyne formulas also cause me the same problems.

Formerly, I had been very happy for years with the old blue gel, and would love to find that again. Alas, don't think they produce that now. Sensodyne company had a good thing going and should not have tried to improve on it.

Most people I know have partially used tubes that end up getting tossed.