Ocean Grove, Victoria County

I have suffered from many constant severe Mouth Ulcers for 18 months and have finally tracked down the cause of these ulcers after much pain and suffering:- to Sensodyne toothpaste, due to my processes of elimination.

Everyone needs to be aware of this and the Company needs to be made accountable as there are no doubt thousands of people who do not know why they are suffering with continual mouth ulceration.

The company needs to warm consumers with some sort of warning displayed on the tube.

I have contacted Glaxo and am waiting on reply and this needs to be out in the public domain.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sensodyne toothpaste. Sensodyne needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sensodyne toothpaste in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sensodyne.

Comments

Horrible! Used it for 3 days and I’ve been in extreme pain.

Tons of ulcers on and under my tongue! I have 9 sores under my tongue.

I’ve stoped using it. I can’t do anything to relieve the pain

#1492056

I too have suffered mouth ulcers post usage of Sensodyne toothpaste. Something is seriously not right with this product. Manufacturer needs to look at it.

Same issue!

I have been using Sensodyne for almost 2 years and it was fine, until last month I felt warm at mouth when using a new tube of Sensodyne toothpaste. Since then, my lips have been cracking and pealing and I didn’t link that to the toothpaste so I continued to use.

3 days ago, my under tongue was burning as I brush my teeth, I then switch to paradontax and it was fine. Yesterday, I accidentally picked up my Sensodyne again and the burning sensation was worse. I puked everything out and brush my teeth again with paradontax and the burning sensation gone.

But the soreness was there and as I woke up today, I found few lesions under my tongue. It’s so painful now!

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1209248

Thank you for this warning. I have been using sensodyne for a couple of years and I couldn't figure out until now why my gums are terrible and I have a metallic taste in my mouth.

#1191525

I have used this brand for years with no issues.

Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom #1191508

I have used sensodyne pro enamel without problem but recently Chebsey to repair & protect. I started with mouth ulcers & sore lips within a few weeks.

I note have painful teeth too & my colleague asked if i had changed toothpaste.

So back to pro enamel for me. Good luck with Glaxo.