I too switch to Sensodyne a week ago. I've got a rash around my lips abrasions on my tongue plus a white coating which feels likw a burn.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sensodyne toothpaste. Sensodyne needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sensodyne toothpaste in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sensodyne.

Had an Experience with Sensodyne?

Comments

I started using Sensodyne Complete in late Aug.My mouth felt like it had been scalded.

I developed blisters on the inside of my gums and lips and sores on my tongue. I have been miserable for 2 months. I didn't make the connection to the toothpaste (I have used a different formula Sensodyne before) until I went away for a week and didn't use it. My mouth healed the week I was on vacation.

But, less than 24 hours of returning home and using Sensodyne Complete, my mouth was sore again.DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!