Just bought this product yesterday hoping I had found a whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I have incredibly sensitive teeth and am usually afraid to try anything that whitens.
So I was excited to learn about this and was willing to try it. The minute it hit my mouth I tasted mold! I'm allergic to mold so I know instantly when a product is carrying it. I had to pull out other pastes to brush and try to get the taste out of my mouth.
My toothbrush is new and I have not had this with other pastes. It's definitely the Sensodyne. Even after brushing with other pastes I can't get the taste out of my mouth.
This is very disappointing and I want my money back. This product is expensive.
Product or Service Mentioned: Sensodyne Repair And Protect Toothpaste.
Reason of review: Bad quality.
I didn't like: Taste.