Just bought this product yesterday hoping I had found a whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I have incredibly sensitive teeth and am usually afraid to try anything that whitens.

So I was excited to learn about this and was willing to try it. The minute it hit my mouth I tasted mold! I'm allergic to mold so I know instantly when a product is carrying it. I had to pull out other pastes to brush and try to get the taste out of my mouth.

My toothbrush is new and I have not had this with other pastes. It's definitely the Sensodyne. Even after brushing with other pastes I can't get the taste out of my mouth.

This is very disappointing and I want my money back. This product is expensive.

Review about: Sensodyne Repair And Protect Toothpaste.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Taste.

Comments

I bought the same toothpaste, Sensodyne Whitening Repair & Protect, and it does have an overabundant mold taste. So much, that I brushed my teeth again and tried to drink OJ or something to rid the horrible taste, and it still lingered in my mouth.

It was so gross! Did anyone call the company?

I'm wondering if it would do any good. Thanks!

Same as what others report. I have been using Sensodyne for years, and have used several types of the product and have never tasted anything like this.

I am wondering if there is just a bad batch of this stuff?

The taste is unbelievable.

I too have been using this toothpaste for years. I recently had to buy some while I traveling and the toothpaste tasted like mold.

I threw it away.

After returning home I bought another tube: mold taste again. Nasty

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #1286460

Me too! Except I've been using this brand for years. The tube I just bought on Feb 11th tastes like mold!