Sensodyne® Rapid Relief - furry uncomfortable tongue and upset stomach. I just started using this product four days ago.

Once in the morning and once before bed. I followed the instructions and rinsed very well after using. My tongue started to feel furry and horrible... my mouth just felt uncomfortable like when you are sick and you have spots on your tongue.

I also had dreadful problems with constant wind all day, very smelly and was so bad that I had to stop going out - very embarrassing. Anyway, today I have stopped using it, because I suspected it as the cause, as nothing else in my life had changed.

...and to be honest, I still have sensitivity in my front teeth and upper back tooth, after 4 days - so rapid relief it is not. ( I also tried rubbing some on troubled teeth a few times ).

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $7. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sensodyne. The most disappointing about sensodyne rapid relief toothpaste from Sensodyne was effect it had on my mouth and stomach Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sensodyne.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Sensodyne to other companies on our site.

Comments