Recently I couldn't get my usual original Sensodyne toothpaste, which I have been using for many years (possibly decades), so I used another Sensodyne product instead, Repair and Protect. I have had repeated outbreaks of white, peeling skin inside my mouth and also dry mouth, sore tongue, and the whole of the inside of my mouth has been sore as if I'd burned it with hot food.

I bought the Classic Sensodyne as I thought it was the original toothpaste, but after 3 days' use I have the same problem.

I'm wondering if the toothpaste has been altered recently as I never had this problem before. I'm not happy with this result.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sensodyne Daily Care Original Toothpaste.

Reason of review: mouth sensitivity.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Have used Sensodyne for yrs. Recentle got Symsodyne Full Protection +Whitening.

The inside of mouth including cheeks, upper and lower palate plus tongue began peeling ie. sloughing off white stringy tissue . After few days of using Sensodyne the inside of mouth b became sore.

I tried another toothpaste and wow no mouth peeling or pain. Will not use that type of Sensodyne again.

I have this same problem. I’m using sensodyne brilliant white and I get this nasty white stringy skin in my mouth.

I’ve used sensodyne since I was a kid and never experienced anything like this. I will finish up the tube and try just regular sensodyne

Same thing happened to me, I cannot use that toothpaste. Two weeks of misery.