I started using sensodyne pronamel gentle whitening toothpaste and have had and still have severe tooth pain all throughout my mouth plus sores on the inside of my cheeks.It's to the point that I'm having issues eating and drinking and feel constant pain all day long.

What the heck!! The reason I bought this stuff was because of the commercial and tea drinking. I thought I was doing my teeth a favor by saving my enamel and now I'm hoping that it all goes back to normal as this is just awful. Something needs to be done about this.

Even my dentist is saying that he has seen more and more people come into his office with same complaints.Does the pain ever go away or do I now have permanent sensitivity?

March 2016

This person wrote the review because of "permanent damage" of sensodyne pronamel toothpaste from Sensodyne. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sensodyne to "my dentist has tried to add a material to help cover the pourous root area that now seems to be exposed on one tooth but now it's all over my mouth".

The most disappointing in user's experience was tooth pain painful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sensodyne for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

rollo2016
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1128583

You are sensitive/allergic to something in the toothpaste.The only really "active" ingredients are potassium nitrate for sensitivity and fluoride for the enamel.

Nothing really special in either and a cheap, house brand with both ingredients would suffice just as well. Don't believe all the hype about enamel protections, etc. Your problem stems from one of the inert ingredients/fillers they use to carry the potassium nitrate and fluoride.

Could be anything, but bottom line, stop using this stuff and buy something cheaper, as stated above.Good luck.