I used it once a day for 2 weeks after my dental hygienist enthusiastically recommended it with a coupon and a sample.Got it, used it, and after 3 days or so, my teeth started hurting.

I thought it would eventually go away, but it got worse and worse. It seems they hire many reviewers who leave overly positive reviews and some professionals get incentives by recommending it? It's so odd that many are complaining, but no negative reviews at some major sites.

I saw an article online that said US sensodyne does not have the ingredient to protect enamel due to FDA regulation or something...this writer was talking about getting it from Europe.Pain was so terrible, I had to quit using it and my mouth is finally pain free.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sensodyne pronamel toothpaste from Sensodyne. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Sensodyne to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pain. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sensodyne for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments