Sensodyne - Swelling of lips, above and below lips and cracks in the corners of my mouth

81 of 90 Sensodyne reviews

I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip.My P.A.

put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened.

I was finally able to see my dermatology [someone who actually went to Medical School!], he told me to stop both forms of the antibiotics what I had was an allergic reaction to something.

After searching to see what, if anything, I had used to cause this painful response, I narrowed the culprit down to the one change I had made.I had started to use a sample of Sensodyne Pronamel that I had gotten from my dentist.

After treating with Topicort and taking antihistamines the condition is getting better.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Sensodyne Pronamel Sample Size
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #493336

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sensodyne? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
81 of 90 Sensodyne reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 27 #1150620

Guess what ... Your PA went to medical school too, so no need for the insulting remarks ... YOU told the PA that your lip was "infected" so that is what your initial diagnosis was based upon. Further, there is nothing wrong with Sensodyne as a product, just because you had an allergic reaction. Such reactions are caused by your own body's immune system -- NOT the product.

3 0 Reply
Gyrate

Jun 08, 2014 #825048

Cheap version of collagen injections!
Seriously I hope you feel better soon.

0 0 Reply
BeBe

Aug 14, 2014 #856303 Dallas, Texas, United States

Thank you. I do kind of wish a little of the plumping effect had lingered. I'd do 'a little dab' if I weren't afraid of an allergic reaction inviting anaphylactic shock.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.